Updated 27 December 2022
|Dates||Wednesday 10th – Saturday 13th May 2023|
|Location||Balmoral Park, Eikon Exhibition Centre, Halftown Rd, Sprucefield BT27 5RL
10 minutes by car from Belfast, 85 minutes from Dublin
Translink will run a shuttle bus from Lisburn Train Station to the Eikon Exhibition Centre.
Celebrating its 154th year the Balmoral Show is a massive event with around 120,000 visitors over the 4 days. As an agricultural show expect to see livestock, farm machinery and the Young Farmer’s Clubs of Ulster Tug of War Competition but also go to enjoy the ‘fun of the fair’ with entertainment for all.
Things to look out for include:
- Displays from the armed forces, dog displays and a polo exhibition
- Livestock competitions with hundres of classes for a variety of farm animals from cattle, sheep, pigs and goats to poultry and rabbits.
- A full schedule of showjumping including International showjumping
- A Healthy Horticulture area
- The NI Food Pavilion
- Sheep sheering competitions
- Walkabout acts of street performers
- Young Famers Day (Thursday) with machinery handling and ladies football competitions
- The Children’s Farm with an abundance of cute, cuddly baby farm animals to hold, stroke and even feed.
- A Fun Fair!
- Downtown Radio Show Stage with live musical acts.
Early-bird tickets are available for purchase online now. Tickets must be bought online for each day of the event and are priced: £22.00/day for adults, £17/day for young people (12- under 18 years), £3.00/day for kids (5-11 years) and £17.00/day for seniors over 65. Learn more.
Members of the Royal Ulster Agricultural Society do not need to buy tickets.